layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What a day

Ok, so when I have told people that I am fasting from facebook and twitter they laugh at me and question how serious I am! I know fasting is to be taken very seriously. However, I am pregnant (love saying that) and I am not too sure how a food fast would affect poppyseed! Now then, with all the laughing and questioning I was beginning to question myself! Maybe I am making an "easy" choice, maybe I don't want to have God reveal things to me, maybe I am a pansy! Here is the deal though, I know this is what God has called me to do! I was so incredibly convicted. Another thing is I was so attacked last night! Satan knew Jay was out of town and I would be a little emotional but boy did he take that and run with it! Satan knew where I have been struggling and played every angle. So at 1 in the morning I began to cry out to God and beg Him to fight off Satan, teach me to forgive myself, and help me find rest. I laid in bed and just sobbed as peace began to overtake me! By about 2 am I had fallen asleep and for the first time since I have been pregnant (again love saying it) I woke up rested and restored and ready to start my day off reading God's word! The first lesson I can take away from these precious 21 days is when I cry out to God, He will comfort me and help me find rest.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: