layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blah blah blah . . . . . .

I am having a blah day! Not bad not great just blah! blah blah blah blah!


  • I am watching the news and they are saying that after 4 years of college 36% of students are no smarter than as they were after graduating high school! Can I ask for my money back from OBU??????  
  • I think Lindsey is tone deaf!!! She is singing some song in the same awful tune over and over and over!!! It is so cute now but when she is 16 I am not so sure!!
  • Our little cat is crazy!!!! I think she needs Ritalin!!! She fits in great here!
  •  Why do I have to hear about the Royal Wedding! I just really don't care!! If they interrupt my shows to show their wedding I am gonna be one unhappy American! 
  • Jay says I am spicy right now during this stage of pregnancy! Spicy is a nice way to say I am, well the word is not appropriate for this blog!
  • I don't have much of a filter and right now the filter is gone! Don't ask me what I think I may really tell you!!!
  • Tomorrow is my birthday!! YAY!!!!

No comments: