layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday! I am now 27!! The last two years I spent depressed and moody! Why I have no idea but this year I was so thankful and happy! The main source of my happiness was my sweet husband! From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed he made sure I felt so loved! He got up and got Lindsey up and made me eggs, bacon, and toast! He entertained Lindsey so I could get ready in peace. Lindsey and I went to our first Bible Study Fellowship together. She liked it more than I did but I am sure it is going to grow on me! We went to Chick-Fil-A and Lindsey played for and hour and a half while I read a magazine and watched her. Jay cam home and took me to the best dinner EVER!!! Hot dogs at Sam's. I love Sam's just walking around and  trying samples! We had Lifegroup and shared an amazing ice cream cake with some pretty cool people! Jay then went and picked up Pootie while I got to lay and rest for the evening! Jay bought me my first baby thing! I have had my eye on this Fossil bag that would make the perfect diaper bag!! He got it for me and I can not wait to fill it with sweet baby things! I also asked for a new car and he delivered! I got a red Ferrari Hot Wheels car! Lindsey stole it from me as soon as I opened it! I got to spend an amazing day surrounded by some of my favorite people in the whole world! And who doesn't love having a whole day dedicated to them!!! I am trying to drag it out for a week or so but Jay is not buying it!

No comments: