layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Monday, January 3, 2011

Updates!

Well, we found out two weeks before Christmas that we were pregnant with baby #2!!! Were are so excited and can not wait for this little one get here!!!! We are roughly 6 weeks along and the baby is the size of a lentil!!! This is the first week I feel pregnant! Sunday morning I woke up and felt like a train hit me! I sent Jay and Lindsey to church and while they were gone I thought I will get the house picked up and laundry done! Yeah riiiiiight I took a shower and that is about it! Poor Jay! We haven't really told Lindsey yet, but at least once a day she says she wants a baby brother or sister! She will be such a good big sister!

As soon as we found out that we were pregnant I wanted to tell our friends and family in a special way. I am having a friend from church make Lindsey the cutest big sis shirt! I was gonna have Lindsey wear it to announce to everyone! Well Jay and I could not wait and told our family on Christmas Eve and Christmas night! We then told our friends after that! O well at least Lindsey will have an amazing shirt to wear made by an awesome person! Her etsy site Jaxon Jill Designs!!!

So stay tune for updates on baby poppyseed! (that is our little name for now)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats ;) I wondered when you were going to tell everyone. Thanks for linking my jjd site here.