layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home

I am taking a short break from the 30 day blog to verbally vomit on here!

To all those that have family in the same town go now and say thank you and tell them how much you love them!!! Today I am missing my family so much! God has placed amazing people in my life right now but they are not my mom and dad or aunts or grandparents or sister! Jay is traveling now and some days are just plain hard! The days are easy but the nights are hard! I wish I could just load up Lindsey and go lay on my momma's couch or head over to my Nanny's knowing dinner is cooked! I am just home sick and I miss my mom. Some just do not realize what a luxury it is to have family to babysit or come take care of you when you are sick! Thank you for reading I am just homesick!!!!

No comments: