layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 19 and 20!

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
I don't have a whole lot of nick names. I remember when I was little my uncle Steve calling me megger and for some reason I loved it and still do love it! When I was little my dad would come in my room EVERY morning to wake me up in the most annoying tone ever saying megonous over and over! As annoying as it was when I was little now when my dad calls me megonous my heart smiles! 

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with 



There is no one I would rather be with than this sexy man! There is something about those ugly green pants that makes me fall more and more in love! I could go on and gush but I will save you the throw up! Just know that I truly have the best husband!!!

No comments: