layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 11!

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


These two ladies are some of the most positive people I know!! I can be such a realist sometimes and these ladies force me to look to Jesus and be positive! I hope one day when I finally am an adult I can be half the women these two are! Plus they a freakin' hilarious and beautiful! Talk a bout mentors I got two!!!


The Payne's and the Fay's are our game night buddies! No one can play board games like them! We love their company and are missing them terribly right now! Stupid schedules! Plus they love our little girl so much! She is never a burden or a pest to them! I love people who love my little girl!

I guess if our family wants to be stubborn and live in TX and AR Jay and I are very lucky to have some very special people in our lives! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!



No comments: