layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Having a husband obsessed with the weather comes in handy sometimes!! We have been prepared for snowmagedon for some time now! However, knowing that we were going to be snowed in for a few days we decided last night to get out and go scope out the stores and last minute shoppers! We were not disappointed! The lines at Target were insanely long! We walked around and laughed at the staff running around like it was the end of the world and the shoppers waiting in line with their wintry supplies! We ended up "needing" powdered donuts and chocolate milk to get through the storm! Luckily there was a nice gentleman in electronics who checked us out! We skipped the lines!! hahaha!!!!!!! Lindsey was so excited to wake up and eat and drink her sugary breakfast! Her reaction was well worth the sugar high I got to endure for the next few hours!!


I sent Jay out to get snow so I could make snow ice cream with Lindsey. She loved to stir it but hated eating it! I have never met a kid that does not like ice cream!!! It was pretty tasty but I was the only one who ate any! I am glad that she had a blast stirring away! She loves to help me in the kitchen. That makes my heart smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How do you explain to a 2 year old that it is too cold to go outside! -15 wind chills equal miss priss staying inside. She took her daddy's hat and put it on! Guess who looks cuter in the hat! She hated that Jay was outside with her so she went and grabbed her lili (aka blanket) and piggy and camped out at the front door until he came back in! It was really cute! I don't know how long I can bribe her with chocolate milk and donuts to keep her inside! We may have a melt down tomorrow! It is gonna be even colder then!! HELP!!!!!



No comments: