layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Insert something witty here. . . .

Today is a list kinda day with pics to break it up. . .


  • I am done having a headache! I think I will FINALLY call the Chiropractor! I don't like going to the doctor or dentist!
  • I want to plant a little garden! What am I thinking being pregnant and soon a new mom harvesting food!
  • I want to cloth diaper this baby and have gotten absolutely no support from anyone! They all tell me I am crazy!  


  • I love these two! 
  • Jay is gone and I don't sleep well with out him!
  • I just had one of the most amazing weekends in AR thanks to Dave and Lisa Franks! They spoiled me soooo much! Plus they love Lindsey as much as I do! 
  • If you love my baby I automatically love you! If you are even a tad mean to my baby I wanna meet you in a dark ally! 


  • I am watching "The Talk" and let me tell ya it sucks! 
  • I tried Bible Study Fellowship and have decided that it is not for me! The lessons are great but the rest is not my cup of tea.
  • I am starting a new bible study at my church and I am super excited! 



  • Lindsey is so proud of her painted toes! 
  • She has the most jacked up feet and I love them! I hope they stay like that! They are my favorite part of her!
  • I am discovering my purpose and I am soooo excited! Who I am now is not who I thought I would be 10 years ago! 
  • I am so much better than I dreamed I could be! 


  • My sweet friend Kristina made this shirt for Lindsey! I can not wait to find out what we are having so she can make a matching onesie! Check out her stuff and buy from her like crazy! She is so incredibly talented! 
  • I am so ready for this baby to get here! I just want to hold a little one for hours and hours and hours! 
  • This time around will be sweeter 'cause I will not be so anal! 
  • If we have a little boy I pray that he looks just like his daddy! Jay was so cute as a little boy and even now he is not too hard on the eyes!
  • My brain is done. . . . Love ya'll

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on you expecting your new little one :) I totally think you can do a garden, just get Jay to put in raised beds in the back yard. I have a link somewhere for a cool stair step one. I will try to find it and send it too you.