layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update!

Well it has been a couple of months since our little life was rearranged. We learned today that the DHS system is incredibly screwed up! How can someone who abuses children be allowed to work in a child care center? We learned today that if I wanted to beat the hell out of my child and get her taken away from me but I am not found criminally responsible I can still take care of kids in a daycare facility! (I do not and will not beat my child this is hypothetical) This teacher will have a DHS file about her but no daycare will ever know because she has a clean criminal record! I honestly am speechless. I hope that we never have to do deal with the Oklahoma DHS system! At least in the end God has used this to help transform our family! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

No comments: