layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Monday, August 30, 2010

Change of heart.


OMG!!!! I am in a season of growth and discovery and I am feeling right now that I have grown more than is possible but God just keeps revealing things that need to be tweaked. On the inside I feel like I can no longer keep going but some how I keep going by God's grace! This week I went home to AR to help take care of my Memaw after she was released from the hospital. I needed that week more than she did! God revealed so much to me about my priorities! Since the infamous day care event God has been redirecting my priorities. However, old habits die hard! I keep trying to put meaningless things before my family. Even when my passion for something has died I keep going! I have to learn to stop!


No comments: