layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty Cool!

For the past few weeks I have been feeling little flutters from baby poppyseed! They have been so sweet and a joy! Last night I got to feel for the first time real kicks!! 4 in a row that just made me giggle! With Lindsey and this baby feeling the little miracle move around is the best! Today was even BETTER!!! Lindsey had fallen asleep on me on the couch and as I laid there praising God that this baby was napping I felt baby poppyseed kick! For the first time it struck me that I am the mom of two precious babies and I am so thankful! It was such a precious moment to be holding both my babies at the same time and feel them! I could do nothing but smile and praise God! God has transformed my life in so many ways, how can I not smile and say thank you!!!

No comments: