layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sacrifice

I never understood the sacrifices my parents made until I became a parent! Right now I am feeling the sacrifices!!! On Thursdays, Lindsey goes to daycare so I can do school work all day and then we can have all of Friday together plus the weekend. This week I have not been able to spend a lot of time with her due to working nights and over sleeping. This morning when I got her up to go to school she just cried daddy daddy daddy, O how my heart broke! I want nothing more than to be with her and play with her instead of sleeping because I choose to work the night shift. I am doing this to help our family and it is only for 9 more weeks but it hurts! When I dropped her off at school she just clung to my leg. I had to sneak out while the teacher distracted her! She looks up at me with those big brown eyes and my heart breaks! I pray one day she understands that the sacrifices her dad and I make are ultimately for her, that every decision we make is with her best interest in mind! I am so thankful for all the things my parents sacrificed for me! I now wish I told them sooner!








No comments: