layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Friday, January 16, 2009

What a week!



I don't know if you can tell from the picture but Lindsey has an eye infection!
One week ago from today the day care called and said that Lindsey had green crap coming out of her eyes. So Jay and I went right away to pick her up! Sure enough when we got there her eyes were covered in green nastiness! So I called the Dr. and all they had was a reject that I do not trust! So Jay and I took her to the after hours clinic where we met Mr. personality! I am not sure if I trusted him more or the reject at our Dr's office! o well. He gave us eye drops and sent us on our way!
Now putting eye drops in a 7 month old just plain sucks! Since I am the "nurse" I got that responsibility!
Well Monday Lindsey's cough got worse and Tuesday it was even nastier! Tues night right before I was to go to work she spiked a fever! So I stayed home (o darn!) and nursed our little one! She was so miserable coughing all night and her fever kept spiking! I kept her home from day care and took her to the Dr. He said it was just a virus and we had to wait it out! Wed her fever broke! I stayed home again with her Thurs. She still has a nasty cough that wakes her up at night! Today she finally feels better and is eating better! I just hope that she will be good this weekend since my mom and dad are coming for my birthday to give Jay and I a much needed rest! O well she is better and I worked one day this week! Gotta love that!

We love and miss all of our family!!!!!

No comments: