layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Day of Firsts

Today was my birthday so Jay took me out to eat at the Spicy Pickle in Edmond! (YUM) We took Lindsey with us and I decided she was sitting up well enough to sit in a high chair! She loved it! She wants to be big so bad and this way she felt like a big person. While Jay and I enjoyed our fab sandwiches Lindsey ate her puffs. We had a great lunch with no crying!!! What a treat!

Well after lunch I took Lindsey back home to take a nap. Well little miss woke up in a crabby mood. I could no longer stand being cooped up with a screaming pootie so I decided we would go to the park since it was so beautiful! We walked for a while and then Jay showed up and we swung on the tire swing! She loved it! I just liked it so she could wear her cool hat! We had a nice afternoon in the sun!

This is little miss priss in her pissy mood! She is still the cutest thing ever when she is mad!!!!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

sounds like you had a great day! you both look so great. i miss you chica. love you mucho!