layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 28!!

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?



This picture was more than likely two years ago but I love it!! My hair was sooooo long!!! I really miss it!!


My hair!!! I still not take a normal picture!! The me then and the me now are totally different! Then I was all about work and my family came well wherever they could fit was fine by me! I was still so angry at God! Why I am not sure! My past failures where my decisions not God's!!! Now I am so thankful for God's loving grace! I am so thrilled to have rediscovered my relationship with the One that died for me!!! The me then was an insecure mom! Now I just admit I have no clue what I am doing and pray that God shows me and pray to God I don't screw her up too bad!!! I like the me now much better!!

No comments: