layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4!

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have.

This is a hard one!!! I have this bad habit of not letting people in! I like to keep relationships on the surface. I think why would any one want to see the messy! I like my little world that I have created and allowing people in my world is just well that can be too much! I have been praying for God to change my ways and as always He answers in ways I do not approve!! He sent into my life the most wonderful person that makes me incredibly uncomfortable. In one short visit she calls me out and she makes me be honest!! I swear she speaks the Word of God in the most profound ways! I wish I was more open but a habit is a habit right?????


No comments: