layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2!


WOW Two days in a row! Woo hoo! I need your help to stay accountable!

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name.


Meet Pootie! I am not too sure how we came up with Pootie but that has been her nick name since day 1! I really like Pootie Marie and Jay's favorite Pootielicious!!!!! I started this blog right after she was born. Surviving was all I was doing! Lindsey was a special challenge the moment she was born and I thought I would never do more than survive! Praise God that surviving lasted only 3 or 4 months! I started the blog to keep family and friends updated but it has turned out to be more of a form of therapy. I will start writing about something negative and as write and edit my perspective changes and my post turns into the exact opposite as what it started! So that is how the blog became "Surviving Pootie." Now I am only surviving part-time! haha

2 comments:

The Guerra's said...

Ok I am so starting this challenge tomorrow!! She is so cute!s

Dunks said...

YAY cant wait to read!!!