layout new

Almost Ready Blogs
BLOG LAYOUT ELEMENTS BY SUMMERTIME DESIGNS

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Ok, lets get this over with! I know it has been forever! This post is all text and no pics!

I am a horrible mom! I have just now scheduled Lindsey's 12 month pics for tomorrow and she is 15.5 months! 3.5 months . . . not a lot has changed. . . right???? Well actually it has! My baby is so big and I hate it! I can no longer lay her down and she be in the same place I left her. I now turn my head for a second and she is in another room detroying something! Long gone are the days of formula for a meal! I now prepare 3 meals and a few dozen snacks a day for Pottie! She is such a good eater. We were at the Dr. and I was complaining that Lindsey's full button was BROKE. He laughed and said he never hears that one. Moms are always worried about their toddler missing a meal. Let me tell you she has NEVER missed a meal! She will push the high chair to me to let me know it is time to eat. She is a very determined baby!!!!! We now, at the age of 15 months, have 1 tooth and another poking through! We are a little redneck!

Hopefully we will have pictures to show to the world soon! Love mycrazy baby!

No comments: